So this will be my first post for Sunday Highlights. This blog series will be a weekly reminder for me to stay grateful amidst all these trials.
And here’s my list for this week.
1. My getting better and better eldest cutie patootie!
2. Oh that big (mouth) smile of my bunsoy! Isn’t he cute?
3. That my phone’s still up and kicking, after it almost died and said goodbye last night. Huhu! Not now, can’t afford to replace you yet. 😉
4. 1 Peter 1:2-4 all these trials and our Living Hope! God is indeed faithful!
5. That after I’ve lost our week’s budget, I can proclaim that God really provides!
6. Courage to reach out to someone that I’ve done something inappropriate.
7. That even I was not able to attend our line of business’ KPop Summer Party and even our situation didn’t give me a chance to be at the World Street Food Congress (which I really planned to go), I got to enjoy quality time with hubby. Movie marathon + foodtrip (the cheapest way) = welcome back, (happy & simple) Leo & Grace! Moments! #Famtime
8. A visitor that I was not expecting would be here. Thanks, Earl for the time. I appreciate the effort, and I bet you enjoyed your LONG (almost lost) journey going here! Haha 😀
9. For a week in WordPress, I’ve received 10+likes and some interaction with people from all over the world. Yes, that’s so much a lil number, but that greatly affected me! Blog pa more! Write, Mommy Grace, write!
10. The week’s lighter than most of my weeks for this month. I am hoping that this will continue. Enjoying life in its simplest form! 🙂
Til next week, friends.
IN EVERYTHING, GIVE THANKS…