Hello! It’s that time of the week again, life’s pretty awesome, isn’t it? Anyway, sorry I haven’t posted this yesterday, weekends have been sleepless and tiring but beautiful and exciting! So the list goes like this:
1. Lil Suycano #1 spent the week to Tatay’s place. Sad because I’ve missed him especially after work ‘cos I’ll always kiss my babies good night even though they’re already sleeping. That 5-day without my bed partner was sad but that gave me and Mr. Suycano more time for and with each other. *One thing is that we think it’s good for lil Suycano #1 to be away for some time (especially if we’re on a tight budget), so he’ll get the attention and care he’s craving. Well , after lil Suycano #2 came, we’re aware that things changed…dramatically.
2. I’ve got a new ebook : THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN
3. Someone messaged me saying that she’s thankful for finding my blog. Oh, that’s sweet! *kilig* Thank you for appreciating my dramas! Haha!
4. I’ve learned to appreciate and embrace life as how it is. Really? Well yes! It’s a roller coaster ride but it’s something to look forward to. I am happy because God has taken all those negative thoughts and replaced it with a brand new hope!
5. Diner’s experience! It’s been a looooooooong time since I’ve been to Tagaytay, I can’t remember when’s the last time, so you could imagine my excitement! Hahaha! We had celebrated our TL’s birthday , and she deserves that bulalo+tawilis party!!!
6. Opportunity is everyday. I really believe that if you can think, you can create. Me and Mr. Suycano’s thinking and praying for something he could do at home that can help us with the finances and God’s really good for answering our prayers! We’re now part of a big and beautiful real estate company that offers affordable quality homes! I’ll be posting about it *soon* Mr. Suycano’s creating his blog, so I guess I need to create a “WELCOME TO THE BLOGLANDIA!” banner for him, what do you think? Hahaha
7. Opportunities are everywhere! Soon I’ll be attending some workshops and I am really excited, I can’t wait to share! But… I’ll keep the details to myself first. Hahaha *wink*
8. We’ve had a tough week. Really really really tight budget and debts and all! Life is still beautiful, hey we can still smile! We can overcome these, His grace is sufficient for those who believe. 🙂
9. No, I didn’t get any of the CP or Laptop that I’ve prayed for, but I am thankful I still have my smartphone for my blogs and not-so-pretty-photos. Anyhow, at least I can still have something where I can write and take photos in one, right? And because God closed a door, I am really thrilled to what He’ll give or open for me! Remember, when He closes a door it just means that He’ll open a better one? Oh, that excites me!
10. Lastly, I am very much grateful that the kids are okay, not sick and happy. I don’t know but recently I’ve read so many stories about losing their child and that’s my greatest fear! I thank the Lord that we are all okay. I always pray that He keeps my sons breathing and we’ll do our best to give them a beautiful life…
I guess that’s all for now. I hope to be sharing stories with you, too! I really appreciate you dropping by and reading my dramas! Haha
This is Mommy Grace reminding you that you will never be alone in your journey if you will know and accept that God will always be there for you and me 🙂