Hello friends! Sunday Highlights is back again! I haven’t posted for some time about my weekly “thank you logs”. It doesn’t mean I’m not being grateful or what, I honestly am having a roller coaster ride and my mind’s full of things I shouldn’t dwell on. So here I am, finding time again to re-connect to my Father and give myself that moment of finding joy in every bits of life.
So for this week’s highlights:
1. I am very much grateful that God is very much accepting a do over or a U-Turn so we could go back to Him, find peace, rest and be assured that He’s with us no matter what. After failing a LOT of times, after being a stubborn child, after learning my lessons the hard way, after trusting myself (and not God’s ways), I came to realize that forgetting about God and living life the way I wanted won’t make it easier, that character actually created gap between me and my Father and instead of having a what I thought to be an easier life, I struggled and stumbled. Thank you, God for leading me to a “U-turn”. 🙂
Deuteronomy 1:32-33 (NIV) “In spite of this, you did not trust in the LORD your God, who went ahead of you on your journey, in a fire by night and in a cloud by day, to search out places for you to camp and to show you the way you should go.”
2. We are moving to our own house *soon*! Our housing loan has been approved and we just need to pay necessary fees, do a house inspection and if everything went well, we can already move in!
3. I came to realize that rejection, really, is God’s way of telling us that it’s not for us and something better is coming!
4. I am thankful that my lil family and my little men are growing happy and healthy! I am happy that our marriage is getting better, too! I’ve learned to accept what’s in front of us and start from there. I also learned that “there’s always time to clean the house”, focus on what’s important, and that’s building lasting relationship with my family.
5. I’ve had a “Self-Excellence Workshop” recently and I’ve learned a lot! Will be creating a blog about that within this week.
6. Sample products from Tupperware Baby Products! Yey!
7. I’ve gained a few followers here and I am happy how my blogs are improving little by little 🙂
8. Although our online shop (@glshoppe in IG) has no orders for this week, I am grateful that I am receiving good feedback for it
9. My life wouldn’t be better without those friends that accepted me, supported me and loved me for a decade now! Me and my “beshes” (high school buddies), went on a staycation last Saturday just to relax and find time for ourselves. Will tell you about our friendship and our staycation in a different blog, within this week as well.
10. Lastly, I am touched how God has been answering my prayers one by one. I won’t state all my answered prayers here ‘cos it’ll be a looooong list, but I’d like to end this post by reminding everyone that:
God hears us and He will be faithful with all His promises. That is a “May Forever faithfulness!”
Tomorrow is Monday, first work week of the month. Let’s rock it and let us continue becoming better!
*I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you enjoy life more! ❤